Peterborough Greyhound Stadium
Fengate, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1 5BJ
If it's value for money and great entertainment you are after there has never been a better time to visit Peterborough Greyhound Stadium.
More and more people are finding a night at the dogs to be a cost effective way of getting maximum enjoyment and excitement from an evening out.
Race meetings every Wednesday, Friday & Saturday throughout the year.
Doors open at 6.30pm, first race at 7.30pm.
Enquiries/Reservations - 01733 296939
Or book online at www.peterboroughgreyhounds.com
Superb facilities - our purpose-built, fully air-conditioned Grandstand, with over 1,000 tiered seats, offers you...
- Unobstructed views of the racing action lit by state
of the art floodlighting.
- The choice of 8 bars.
- Raceview restaurant with 400 reserved seats and full table service for meals, drinks and tote betting.
- The Rumblin' Tum fast-food servery and a cafeteria.
- Plenty of standing room inside and at trackside.
- Designated sheltered smoking areas.
- Numerous tote betting stations.
- Two self contained raceview suites both accommodating up to 40 guests in exclusive privacy, whilst retaining the atmosphere, ambience, thrills and excitement which an evening of live greyhound racing offers.
- A trackside function room.
- Wheelchair accessible tables in our restaurant and raised viewing areas both inside and out.
Special offers - bringing you great special offers throughout the year from our six-pack party deal (our ever popular promotion which has been running since 1997!), our raceview restaurant meal deals, 2for£1 vouchers available to download from our website, through to wonderful value for money 'Reader Offers' in local press.
Enjoy an evenings' entertainment, the thrills of greyhound racing, all in the comfort of a modern, purpose-built air-conditioned stadium, for less!